Covid 19 Clinic Protocols
I want to assure you that I have considered every measure to ensure your safety so I have had to make some changes in the clinic and to some procedures. I hope these measures reassure you that I can safely provide you with a high standard of Chinese medicine.
- All clients are screened for Covid-19 infection risk prior to their appointment
- Please be on time for your appointment and wait outside the building until I call you to come in.
- There will be no waiting area so if you are early, please wait in your car to avoid encountering others.
- I will greet you at the door on your arrival and you will sanitise your hands before you enter.
- For your safety and the safety of others, masks are required and I ask that you bring your own.
- Stringent hygiene standards will be maintained at all times. All areas, surfaces, couch, door handles etc are cleaned and the room is ventilated between each client.
- All soft furnishings have been removed so bring your own blanket in a bag if you’d like to use one.
I hope these measures reassure you that I can safely provide you with a high standard of Chinese medicine.